This is a drop ship item which takes 3 - 5 days for delivery from date of purchase.
- Designed for powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
- Elongated template with high degree of sweep provides exceptional hold off the bottom and when carving on the open face.
- Ideal for power surfers who like to push hard against their fins and draw out their turns.
- Open face, down-the-line waves, particularly good in point and reef breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for boards with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Carver: Find Power. Powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
Performance Core Carbon
Often referred to as PC Carbon or PCC, these fins are highly responsive and feature strategically placed carbon that’s designed to complement the fin template. PCC fins suit fast surfing and are favored by power surfers who like to perform explosive turns on critical parts of the wave.
MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)