This is a drop ship item which takes 3 - 5 days for delivery from date of purchase.
- Constructed with ultra-light materials and combines the drawn out influences of a more raked fin with the all-round versatility of the Performer.
- Delivers exceptional drive and control off the bottom without hampering the speed off the top and release through the lip.
- A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Accelerator: Find Control. Speed, flow and response with added control.
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
The new ultra-light 3D Core mimics the foil and geometry of the fin. This adds strength while minimising the use of weight sensitive materials, making this the lightest fin in the FCS range, and the first of its kind on the market.
LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)