TEST BEFORE YOU INVEST | BOARDHUB X PYZEL
Choosing a new board can be a challenging, when it comes to making a decision on your next weapon you want to be sure your money is well spent and your surfing is progressing with the correct board under your feet.
We aim to provide quality guidance through your test and order phase, aswell as after sales services. We encourage you reach out and let us help find the one for you. After all, demo days and consults are free, and getting you shredding is our passion.
* review demo boards available, make you choice ( or consult us on watts app for advise / questions)
* Proceed to check out, R100 deposit payable to secure board booking.
* you may also choose to rent or buy the board whilst selecting varient.
* At check out, be sure to include your collection date in special comments, boards not collected will forfeit the R100 online securing fee.
* Collect your board at Boardhub Batery Park Store , review and sign the T & C’s, which require further R900 to make up a total of R1000, refundable deposit.
* Upon return, the board will be inspected for damages, damage board caused by negligence will be repaired and charged for accordigly, and the cost will be removed from the deposit.
* Used Pyzel boards, in resonable condition can be traded in.
* All demo customers are also to receive a once off 10% discount code for shopping at Boardhub, instore or Online
* Chat to us for ny questions you may have: ( cel number )
The boards for demo are also available to rent, or for sale at a charge shown below in the variation options, rental boards are also subject to the same terms and conditions of Demo use boards.
DEMO - This gets your foot in the door for a booking, R100 refundable booking fee will be deducted and a member of staff will get in contact with you to make arrangements.
48Hour - This is a board rental for 48 hours from time of collection at a cost of R350
72Hour - This is a board rental for 72 hours from time of collection at a cost of 750
1Week - This is a board rental for 1 full week from time of collection a cost of R1250
Terms and conditions:
- Demo period is for a maximum of 24 hours, thereafter subject to daily charge, as indicated on Website: www.boardhub.co
- R1000 cash deposit required upon collection and signing of Terms and Conditions
- Valid copy of ID presented on collection.
- Board is to be returned in the same condition as when collected, damaged caused from negligence will be charge for, and dedicated off deposit.
-Boardhub snapped due to normal conditions are to be returned, the client agrees to forfeit his/her deposit, in do so, the client will be granted R1000 gift voucher should he/she wish to purchase a new board.
- Boards not retuned, and assuming all reasonable options are exhausted to reclaim board, the board will then be considered as stolen and legal action will be taken.
- Boards damaged through normal usage ( Deck dents ) is considered normal use wear and tear
- Notes on condition
The design that JJF rode to his (second) 2017 World Title! The Ghost is possibly the first truly High Performance board that works great for all levels of surfer and could be considered a one-board quiver for any surf trip with decent to good waves on the menu. A super versatile board, it has become one of JJF's favorites for all kinds of surf (Margaret River winner, Bells Ollie Oop, J-Bay carves, and even head-high Trestles) and a go-to for many surfers around the world. Originally designed for performance in hollower, more powerful types of waves, the Ghost has proven to be great for reef breaks, dumpy beachies, and also excels in point waves. Based off of our Short Cut, The Ghost outline is more refined: it still has the wide point pushed a bit forward of center, but the nose area is kept down and the tail slightly pulled in to help it fit into a tighter curve. The thickness is also pushed forward, which helps even more with getting you into waves easily, and we kept the tail and rails thinned out to help hold through barrels and turns at speed. The rocker is med/low through the front half to get you into waves easily and pick up speed quickly. The rear end has plenty of rocker curve for turning control and a snappy responsiveness. Single concave runs through the entire bottom, with a double concave set inside, which equals speed and lift both on a rail and over flat spots while allowing for quick rail-to-rail transitions. The Ghost's combination of rocker and concave makes for high performance handling through a healthy mix of sensitivity and control. Depending on what you want to ride it in we recommend you order your Ghosts anywhere from your height to 8" over, a 1/4" to 1/2" wider, and 1/8" to 3/8" thicker than your everyday shorty. Stock boards all have 5-fin set up. Comes with a round tail, but we can custom make it with any tail you like.
INTERMEDIATE, ADVANCED, PROFESSIONAL